Sales Development Representative- Enterprise
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position at Smarsh
Enterprise Sales Development Rep
Our Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), drive lead generation through outbound prospecting within our target accounts. You will be prospecting and conducting high level conversations with executives as a part of our revenue team. You will collaborate with our Enterprise Account Executives working a strategic account penetration strategy within their defined territories. You will be a key member of an exciting team fueling our continued growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating qualified pipeline within your defined territories
- Key understanding of our value positioning and the ability to clearly articulate the company’s differentiators
- Interface directly with our buyer personas to understand their challenges and generate interest in our product suite
- Maintain a high level of activity and consistently document utilizing Smarsh’s sales enablement toolset
- Possess a strong understanding of Smarsh’s platform, the target market, competition and positioning
- Consistently exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities
Attributes of a successful SDR
- Prospecting Skills
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, listening)
- Self-motivated and highly driven with the ability to collaborate with geographically remote team members
- Competitive spirit with win as a team mentality
- Ability to converse and engage with senior-level decision-makers
- Coachable with willingness to learn and apply quickly
- Strong business acumen
- A high level of integrity
To successfully perform in this role candidate should have 1 - 5 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus). In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
Light travel when necessary.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with a track record of success selling in an outbound B2B role
- Experience in technology (ideally SaaS) sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn/LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, and O365 suite of products (Outlook, Team, Excel)
- Experience in an environment focused on Account-based sales development
- Consistent self-motivation to improve knowledge and skills through personal research and development
- Smarsh platform knowledge a plus
About Our Culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.
Your application has been successfully submitted.