Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Partnerize is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team in the US. As an SDR at Partnerize, you will be part of our sales front line and represent the point where many companies encounter Partnerize and our services for the very first time.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team to strategically target accounts and convert your outreach efforts into validated opportunities.
Please note that this is a remote US position.
- Continually improve and innovate SDR processes for future team members
- Identify and create new business opportunities to fill the pipeline for our Account Executives.
- Strategically prospect target accounts through video prospecting, cold calling, email outreach and social media.
- Diligently update our CRM system, Salesforce, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- You will create a great first impression with prospects.
- Build relationships with Marketing leaders in target accounts by using your detective skills to identify pain points and demonstrate how the Partnerize can help.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- A strong ability to problem-solve combined with persistence and perseverance.
- You love prospecting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely competitive
- Highly self-motivated, go-getter that needs no push
- Unwavering self-confidence
- Fearless approach, you’re not afraid to pick up the phone to cold call
- Execution focused, gets things done
- Agile thinker, quick learner
US Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Time Off Policy – Take the time you need
- Enhanced parental leave (16 weeks for birth parent, 8 weeks for non-birth parent at full pay) and $100 bonus after the birth of your child
- Regular company events and activities
- Desk Surf – recognition opportunity to spend two weeks working in a PZ office of your choice
- Robust Company Sponsored Health & Welfare Benefits
- 401k Plan – 4% employee match
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP and Wellness Coaching
- Ownership of a learning allowance that is reallocated each year
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Your application has been successfully submitted.