Updox - Sales Development Representative (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Updox, an EverCommerce company, is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing sales organization.
You naturally share in our passion for innovation and improving the healthcare experience. In this role, you will expand awareness and demand for our award-winning platform, advocate for our solutions, and help educate a wide array of providers and administrators as to how and why Updox will improve their business and patient experience.
Our SDR team provides the critical first impression for 90% of our customer experience. Success in the SDR role at Updox means quickly learning our robust platform capabilities, all relevant customer use-cases, and how we work with our partner ecosystem. Performance is measured across a variety of KPI’s related to activity, opportunities created and pipeline generated, as well as quality of daily prospect and customer interactions.
What You'll Do...
- Research, engage, and qualify prospective accounts
- Customize and execute prospecting campaigns (calls/emails, etc.)
- Aggregate key account information and update key data and notes in our CRM
- Coordinate and execute dynamic marketing and sales initiatives
Updox provides next-generation virtual care, patient engagement and office productivity solutions that enable practices to reduce costs and drive revenue. Based on increasing demand for solutions that seamlessly work together to improve practice efficiency and provide an engaging patient experience, Updox has continuously brought new functionality to market. We are committed to cultivating an environment that is diverse and inclusive—with equal opportunities for everyone. From employee recruitment to personal development, we are building a team that encourages all who step into our office, to be their authentic selves.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
Updox has an office in Columbus, OH, but this role can be based anywhere in the US. If you’re in the Columbus area, you’ll have access to our office and the rest of the Updox team when our offices reopen post-pandemic.
What You'll Bring...
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales development and/or inside sales role at a modern technology company and/or a value-add solution vendor
- Working knowledge of modern CRM and other Sales tech applications (Salesforce.com, Salesloft/Outreach, Vidyard, Chilipiper, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, etc.)
- Proven success prospecting into new accounts via phone, email, and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously and proactively learn
- High-energy, positive attitude, and strong desire to improve through coaching
- Listens with purpose and naturally curious
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in or with the medical industry
- Proven success selling SaaS into independent medical provider practices
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to work remotely
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 8 standard holidays and 2 floating holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
Your application has been successfully submitted.