Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LeaseQuery makes accountants’ lives easier by simplifying the complex with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. Our products, used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, are rated #1 for user satisfaction and ease of use by G2, and our company has been named #26 on Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list and #4 on Georgia’s Fast 40 list among many other recent accolades.
In the past decade, our CEO, George Azih, grew LeaseQuery from a one-person company to a workforce of 200+ representing one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies today. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will engage prospects through cold outreach to communicate how LeaseQuery can solve lease accounting challenges. You will be responsible for cold-calling prospects and educating the market about the power of LeaseQuery and generating opportunities with net-new customers to support and enable sales Account Executives (AEs) to close revenue-generating deals.
Why you're important to us:
At LeaseQuery, our Sales Development Representatives are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our specialists in researching prospects, discovering pain points, getting access to and setting meetings with decision-makers. Specifically, you will leverage your past cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with potential clients via phone, emails, and Linkedin to develop an interest in LeaseQuery’s software. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them. As future Account Executives, our SDRs allow the current closing team to focus on conducting meetings with prospects and increasing the overall productivity of the sales organization.
How you will contribute:
Our Sales Development team consists of seasoned and up-and-coming sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. LeaseQuery SDRs share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing LeaseQuery. They are also the epitome of our core values - Sense of urgency. Integrity. Teamwork. Customer Commitment. Accountability. Empathy. Passion.
You’ll have the opportunity to follow an established and successful sales process combined with weekly coaching and armed with the latest technology. By setting quality meetings, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business! In the SDR training program at LeaseQuery, you will participate in a mix of virtual classroom-style learning as well as role-plays and practice. You will learn to generate sales-qualified leads, prospect via cold calls, email, LinkedIn, and establish the value of our solutions. Once you’ve engaged with a prospect, you will build rapport and find your prospects’ needs. You will receive 40% of your leads from marketing programs and will be 100% responsible for generating your own prospects.
Your success will be measured on proven key performance indicators including daily activity metrics as well as monthly quota attainment. As you demonstrate mastery of skills, we have a clearly defined career path with our SDR organization that will set you up for promotion to sales, channel partner, or anywhere else you want to grow within the organization.
You will stand out with:
- 6 mos-2 years of relevant sales experience required; internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Positivity is a MUST! You are solutions-oriented and not afraid of challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Results-driven and competitive nature
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into believers
- Outstanding time management skills
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive or Channel Partner Manager in the future required
- Solid project management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Grit, strong work ethic, coachable, confidence, curiosity, self-awareness, and a focus on self-development
- Success working remotely and a strong home setup
- Knowledge of our sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Zoominfo is a plus
- Four-Year BA/BS DegreeSaaS and/or FinTech experience definitely gives you a leg up!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- Flexible PTO to promote a healthy work-life blend
- 11 corporate holidays, including your birthday401(k) plan to help you invest in your future
- Weekly catered lunch at our office
- Casual dress environment
- Free gym membership at our office$2,000 stipend annually for personal growth and development
- 10 weeks paid parental leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
- Corporate mentorship program Regular team outings and team building events
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery is an innovative, FinTech SaaS company focused on meeting accountants’ complex needs with the next generation of cloud-based accounting technology solutions. Our top-rated products are used by more than 2000+ organizations in 87 countries, and we are incredibly proud of our 99%+ customer retention rate.
We have recently been named #29 among Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies, #26 on Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 list, #4 on Georgia’s Fast 40 list, among many other accolades. We also made history with a two-time #1 rating on the Bulldog 100 list, an award that recognizes thriving businesses owned or operated by University of Georgia alumni.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.