Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WorkGenius is the world's leading AI-enabled freelance platform. Companies leverage WorkGenius to vet & source talent, break down a project scope to extract skills, and to hire freelancers for each task instantly, enabling them to start working in under 28 minutes.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will get to have strategic conversations with top companies around the U.S. You'll receive a specific vertical to prospect into and will get to introduce WorkGenius to top Directors and Executives. Our SDR function offers the opportunity to grow skills, and your professional acumen as you work closely with you AE to close the deals you bring in.
- Become a vertical market specialist and own a geography and vertical.
- Identify & prospect suitable prospects leveraging sales databases and tools such as Salesloft, Zoominfo, and Salesforce.
- Target accounts through personalized outreach across various channels such as email, phone, mail, and social media.
- Meet your weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales-qualified leads quota
- Represent WorkGenius at conferences and other networking opportunities
- Become a WorkGenius master - learn all about our magic sauce
- Support the team throughout the sales cycle and work closely with your AE and hiring manager to learn the fundamentals of SaaS sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Genuine interest in technology sales. You're not afraid of strategic accounts, breaking in, and learning the skills to close the sale.
- You're a strong communicator - you have effective communication skills and can demonstrate your strong skills through both verbal and written communication.
- You're self-motivated and set the bar high for yourself - you love to WIN and you consider yourself entrepreneurial; always looking for ways to get better.
- You're both creative and resourceful - you bring your own energy to what you do, you love to solve problems, and you seek solutions out on your own without waiting for people to do it for you.
- You have plenty of energy and maintain a growth mindset - you are excited by each day and what it brings; you are respectful and understand that all obstacles are great opportunities for your growth.
- Strong team player - you are responsive and cooperate well with others. You know how to collaborate and have fun with the work you do!
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions
- Unlimited PTO - unlimited sick, vacation, and personal days since employee well-being is essential for us
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance for individuals; we use BCBS and have a no deductible plan (yes, it's that good!)
- 401(k) plan and Commuter benefits
- Extensive Onboarding Academy to bring you up to speed fast and access to mentors to help you become even more skilled and better at what you do
- AE Trainee Program with a fast track for high performers
- Huge growth and upside potential with the ability to make a true impact on a growing startup organization
- A high performance culture that rewards hard work and consistency, this includes international travel to Europe for top performers
- Office space full of natural light in Tribeca - WeWork with all the perks
- Team lunches and activities - we're about collaboration at ALL levels
At WorkGenius, we care about workforce diversity and an inclusive working environment. That's why we welcome all applicants, regardless of their social or cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.