Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MB Crusher has an IMMEDIATE need for a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
Our ideal candidate must be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase the MB product line in a compelling way.
- Utilize our CRM, cold calling and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Utilize CRM software to organize, track prospecting activity and call-backs
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (Email, internet, Word, Excel)
- Highly driven, motivated, and organized
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities
- Initiative to meet assigned goals, missions and objectives and motivated to achieve more
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
MB America, Inc is the US subsidiary of MB Crusher, worldwide leader in the production and marketing of hydraulic attachments for the earth moving, demolition and recycling industries. MB Crusher’s products allow companies to crush, screen and process inert material directly on any job site.
Your application has been successfully submitted.