Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cumul.io is a B2B SaaS start-up making waves in the data visualization & analytics space. Our SaaS platform helps customers create powerful and native looking customer facing dashboards in days instead of months (see for yourself!).
Still a nimble and dynamic startup, but we are growing fast. While we regularly go up against industry titans in competitive situations, our outright focus in embedded analytics sets us apart so we're winning at an accelerating rate.
We are currently serving hundreds of companies in 31 countries in the HR, Logistics, MarTech, EdTech, FinTech, Public sector, ... spaces. We know where our strengths lie and we've recently raised a round of funding to push us towards our ultimate goal of becoming the default embedded analytics platform for all of SaaS.
If you're looking to join an underdog with an upwards trajectory and plenty of career development opportunities, then you should apply.
What the role entails:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Cumul.io, you will be providing the fuel to our newly formed outbound growth engine by working with the Account Executive team to build pipeline. In a dynamic scale-up environment, you will get the opportunity to rapidly grow both your technical and interpersonal skills and learn from your international entrepreneurial colleagues.
We began doing outbound sales 12 months ago and since then have had over 200 meetings booked with prospective customers from completely cold outreach.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to outbound sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting to customers and helping design our strategy. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Use our tools to identify good fit prospective clients and execute on our outbound messaging to turn them into customers.
- Create outbound campaigns leveraging data and our existing customer base (>200) to book meetings with decision makers.
- Analyze the data we have on ideal company targets and find novel ways to reach CEO's, CPO's, CTO's, and Heads of Analytics.
- Absorb learnings and build a solid understanding of the SaaS industry and Cumul.io’s product to spark meaningful conversations.
- Leverage outbound channels and tools to scale your activities to ensure consistent revenue contribution.
- Hit the phones confidently with prospects on a daily basis.
- 1:1s with your manager and weekly knowledge sharing sessions with the sales team to improve our processes + approach.
Who we are looking for:
- Outgoing, quick thinker.
- Strong work ethic: you take initiative, prioritize your tasks, and get things done.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities.
- Self-starter who is used to working in a scrappy team.
- High interest in technology.
- Eligible to work in the US. We regret not being able to provide sponsorship for this role.
How we work:
- Trust. A lot of us work from home and we rely on each other to do our jobs without constant oversight. We're against micro management and we let our output do the talking. We're motivated by constant progress and enjoy celebrating all wins together whether big or small.
- Team. We're a distributed workforce with folks in Belgium, USA, India, Spain, China, and The Netherlands. Our weekly Friday get together is a religion and we emphasize communicating in a direct but kind way. We respect each other's space and people don't plan meetings just for the sake of it.
- Challenge. Our team is motivated to win. We're up against well known companies in a maturing industry and our disruptor status is what drives us forward together.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
- International get togethers (when the state of the world improves).
- Healthcare coverage.
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere.
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.