This job is no longer accepting applications.
Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
“We envision a frictionless economy where creators can use one platform to ship products to anyone, anywhere. When you grow, we grow.” Tommaso Tamburnotti, Co Founder.
Easyship is building tomorrow’s logistic infrastructure, today. Our team is continuously looking to reach new heights, whether it’s learning about new technologies or improving your own skillset, Easyship is prepared to empower you to grow. We believe that when we inspire each other, we grow together.
Easyship is recruiting brilliant, curious, and driven individuals to help us scale our innovative technology worldwide. Headquartered in New York with offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. If you enjoy the company of talented people. If you would dedicate yourself to a simple mission: to make shipping easy for everyone.
We operate with a global footprint, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put borderless commerce within reach of every entrepreneur.
Position Title: Business Development Associate - Couriers
Reports to: CCO
Key Relationships: Operations team, Logistics team, Pricing team
Purpose: We’re looking for two Crowdfunding Community Development Associates who will hunt for high-potential crowdfunding projects, qualify, present, demo, negotiate, and close deals valued up to $20k. Crowdfunding Community Development Associate helps educate crowdfunding campaigns on shipping internationally based on the type of products, production locations, and global tax implications while building a fulfillment strategy based on our technology, solutions, and fulfillment partner network.
The Easyship Crowdfunding Team is looking for a consultative sales leader who is patient and persistent. A successful rep has to be self-driven and collaborative in order to be successful. Has a hunger to learn our solution-based technology as well as the global logistics industry.
What you will do:
- Exceed new revenue targets by delivering to our teams quarterly and annual quota
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new opportunities within your book of business, 100% net new/hunting focus
- Conduct discovery to understand requirements, decision-making processes, and timeframes
- Establish trusted advisor status, delivering excellent customer experiences by sharing your BackerKit and crowdfunding knowledge
- Drive deal strategy, by collaborating and leading the successful execution of sales activities, utilizing internal resources, including Customer Success, Operations, Tech, and Sales Leadership
- Track all sales activities and monthly forecasting of revenue in Hubspot
What you will bring:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- You are hungry, eager to learn, and coachable
- Ramping Period:
- 3 months
- Quarterly Bonuses as long as they hit their targets
- Competitive compensation package
- Company Equity
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Duvet Day - Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day - You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’.
- Flexible working approach
- Professional Development
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks
- Office PlayStation Games.
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices.
- Annual Summit in Hong Kong for you to collaborate with the team
- Free Bicycles - We provide free cycles for employees, whether its a bike ride for exercise or to grab lunch!
You will have the opportunity to work with a global team, filled with smart, ambitious and like minded colleagues. We have built an inclusive culture which supports and enables you to grow. Come and join the Easyship Family!
Your application has been successfully submitted.