Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AlphaBrook is the industry leader in qualitative market intelligence for Federal contractors. Our unique VoicedIQ™ Solution supports thousands of contractor executives to help their teams gain insights into target government customers and ultimately win new public sector contracts. We have grown at an impressive rate since our inception in 2011, supporting many of the fastest-growing small and mid-sized businesses in the industry, as well as major brands like Google, IBM, Northrop Grumman, Leidos, Deloitte, Accenture, and more.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will spearhead the conversations and initial outreach with prospective companies considering our solution. Working with both email and phone correspondence, the SDR will regularly exercise effective writing and concise verbal communication skills. This role is important, as it allows us to establish connections with companies in need of our unique service and schedule them into demos with our sales team. The growth of the company is dependent on the ability of our SDR members. This position requires someone who is both hard-working and ready to learn. We want someone who is personable, who can think on-the-fly, and is able to handle a real-time, dynamic and collaborative working environment.
At AlphaBrook, our mission is relentlessly capturing insights to generate public and private sector efficiencies. If you have a strong desire to contribute to a positive, hard-working, and efficient team, we want to bring you aboard.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Initiating dialogue with prospective clients
- Handling both phone and email correspondence with high-level executives
- Answering questions and inquiries pertaining to the services provided by AlphaBrook
- Compiling and organizing research to be utilized by the Sales Director
- Advising the Sales Team on potential leads and setting up Demos
- Providing administrative support functions for the sales team
- Setting target conversation and demo set up goals and achieving them
- Collaborating with Marketing Team and actualizing the results of their lead generation activities
- Ideating and implementing new lead generation campaigns and techniques
- Must have received a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Institution
- Must have experience handling phone and email correspondence
- Sales, customer service, clerical positions
- Must be able to demonstrate writing proficiency
- 45+ WPM, proper grammar, punctuation, spelling
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Base Salary + Eligibility for Bonuses
- Minimum of (10) Holidays + 12 Days Annual Paid Time Off
- Sponsored Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- Sponsored 401k plan with company contribution
- Employer-Paid Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Remote Stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.