Enterprise Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to jump-start your career in SaaS sales or take your career in SaaS to the next level?
The Sales Development team at AgentSync partners directly with our senior Account Executives (AEs) and helps support the team by sourcing new opportunities and generating pipeline to help the sales team win. This role has a promotion path directly into an Account Executive role. The AgentSync team has over 20 years of Sales Development leadership experience, and we're looking for anchors to our team's success.
What You’ll Do
- Build a plan to hit your quota and execute on it
- Generate new opportunities and sales pipeline through outbound sales tactics
- Help AgentSync get a foot in the door at the biggest insurance companies in the world
- Become a master of prospecting tools: Outreach, LinkedIn, Salesforce, and more
- Partner closely with your AE counterparts on territory planning and account mapping
- Go through AgentSync sales bootcamp and receive ongoing sales training monthly
- Develop mastery around pipeline generation and prospecting process
- Receive broad exposure across departments, including marketing, product, and sales
- Earn the opportunity to move into a full cycle closing role as soon as you are ready
- 1+ years combination of sales & sales development experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience using Salesforce effectively & efficiently
- Experience using common Sales Productivity tools efficiently
AgentSync is a powerful, easy-to-use Compliance as a Service solution, directly integrating regulatory database sources of truth (i.e. NIPR, FINRA) with core business systems (i.e. Salesforce) so we can automate the critical business processes associated with these compliance requirements.
We’re a new-school solution tackling an age-old, ubiquitous problem with smart technology and automation in a market full of inefficient, high-cost solution options - spreadsheets, manual processes, legacy software, more headcount, outsourcing, etc.
Salary And Benefits
$50,000 base plus commission
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in AgentSync’s equity program
- Parental leave and return to work childcare care stipend
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.