Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative--(SaaS)
At NICE, We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real-time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
Our ideal inside sales candidate is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator who can smoothly navigate objections on a sales call. The role involves researching companies and contacts, outbound campaigns and eventually working with account executives to move deals through the pipeline. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
You will experience many of the thrills associated with working for a startup but with the power and reputation of a world-renowned market leader. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
- Evangelize the products: Learn the highlights of the entire suite of NICE products inside and out and evangelize customer experience.
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target new logo prospects
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
- Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of NICE solutions
- Create, validate and qualify opportunities for the sales team that ultimately convert to new bookings
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3 years Inside Sales experience (in technology preferred)
- Dynamic self-starter with strong communication skills, “Hunter” mentality and a can-do attitude
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
What we offer:
- Salary plus Uncapped Commissions with exponential multiplier increase
- Very strong health benefits offered through 2 distinct packages
- Opportunities that accompany a high-growth organization that is also a publicly-traded company. We are stable yet high growth
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.