Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Flywheel is searching for a strategic Sales Development Rep to support our stellar sales team, helping to nurture leads, discover phenomenal customers, and seek big-time opportunities. You’ll help qualify and generate leads through a variety of methods, including outbound calling, emails, and targeted list building. This position will work closely with our marketing team to acquire new leads and move them through the pipeline before they’re introduced to our closing team.
Flywheel isn't solely searching for someone with strict sales experience, we’re looking for someone who wants to join our driven team of sales reps to represent our brand and help more agencies discover why Flywheel is the best WordPress platform in the world.
You're a solid fit for this position if you have a strong work ethic and are driven by clear goals. We need someone with polished written and verbal communication skills that loves striking up a conversation over the phone. Being highly organized will help you and your team achieve our sales targets.
Our Idea Of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who...
- Loves learning about sales tactics, techniques, and probably reads [insert your favorite sales blog] to stay on top of their game
- Is excited to supply highly targeted opportunities to improve close rates
- Is a great teammate and loves reaching goals with their team but is also individually driven
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR...
- Generating opportunities through targeted list building, outbound prospecting, and calling leads from multiple sources
- Following up on a large amount of new leads in a timely manner and achieving activity levels of between 80-100 calls per day
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and developing interest to create sales opportunities
- Scheduling demos for the sales team with qualified leads
- Detailing and inputting all activity in HubSpot
- Working with Sales Ops to create and execute outbound prospecting projects to generate sales opportunities
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in our company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers- fully paid
- Up to 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, AD&D, STD & LTD)
- Generous Vacation Time (Did you say road trip?
- Downtown parking and catered lunches at our NEW office
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.