Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The bigger picture
Do you want to skyrocket your sales career? 🚀
Are you willing to take on large amounts of personal responsibility?
Do you strive for excellence and get motivated by targets in everything you do?
We are on a hugely exciting growth trajectory, building the world’s best customer friendship platform, and that comes with a whole load of exciting opportunities & challenges! We’re in scale-up territory, and the coming quarters are filled with ambitious sales initiatives. Interested? Please keep reading!
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of meetings booked
- Learn to understand customer requirements and identify potential matches with the Dixa platform
- Be your own motivator, drive yourself towards success, and spot new and exciting ways to achieve your goals
- Find new angles and use different strategies to get the meetings booked
- Seize fantastic opportunities for learning and career progression 🚂 🏋️
Who you are
- You are driven and competitive. You love the feeling you get when you reach your targets, and even better when you can say you’re a top performer
- You are a people person and a team player. You love to communicate with all sorts of people, from your colleagues to C-level decision-makers at potential clients
- You’re organized and responsible, and we can rely on you to run with a project and get it done
- You are supportive and encouraging by nature, striving to be the best version of yourself and lift up those around you
- You’re not afraid to take risks or face multiple rejections on the way to success
- You are ambitious and want to make a difference where you work. You are eager to contribute to a positive and productive work environment, and grow your career in a top SaaS company
What it takes
- A winning mentality
- Excellent spoken and written English. You are a creative writer and a sweet talker
- Ideally, experience in sales
- Ideally, knowledge of CRM systems and sales engagement platforms
- Ideally, knowledge of LinkedIn, SalesNavigator, and other lead generation tools
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food). You can find out more on our careers page! That's dixa.com/careers
Dixa, the 30-second version!
Dixa is a customer service platform that creates value for brands and customers in a conversational, friendly, and engaging way. We call it Customer Friendship™. Established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2015, Dixa was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service, one that allowed the creation of value-driven experiences for customers as well as empowered agents to do more than solving tickets for the business.
In February of 2021, the company acquired the Australian knowledge platform startup Elevio to empower agents as well as customers with AI-optimized knowledge base and contextual experiences. 💜
Dixa has expanded globally within the first years since launch and now has offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Berlin, Kyiv, Tel Aviv and Melbourne. The company doubled its revenues YoY, and has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and recently from General Atlantic. 🚀
An equitable future
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.