Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying inbound leads and driving various outbound campaigns but, more importantly, you will focus on the development of the individuals qualifying those leads. Sales Development roles exist in each of the LinkedIn divisions (see below). The candidate’s experiences and interests, along with the number of active openings in each division will determine which role(s) are made available.
LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions (talent.linkedin.com) help companies find and engage the best talent using the world’s largest professional network. LinkedIn Talent Solutions provides innovative recruiting tools to help our customers become more successful at talent acquisition.
LinkedIn provides to the customers the opportunity to change the hiring and selling process, through our Corporate Solutions. As a Sales Development Representative, you will assist in generating new business opportunities by qualifying inbound leads and/or driving various outbound campaigns and creating the pipeline for the growing business in the region.
What You’ll Do
- Qualify and develop inbound and/or outbound sales leads
- Run campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts and define the best strategy to approach new leads
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- Use the best social selling techniques (Sales Navigator) to identify sales leads and be able to prospect into them
- High volume of calls with Decision Makers to identify the “pain”, which could be addressed by LinkedIn Corporate Solutions
- Responsible for the majority of the Account Executive pipeline
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting, sourcing, analyst or lead generation/inside sales
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
You’ll Benefit From Our Culture
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here:
https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice
Your application has been successfully submitted.