Inbound Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative at Databricks, you'll manage your queue of inbound leads, researching them on the internet, calling them to understand their needs, qualifying their interest, and creating opportunities for Account Executives.. You will learn to understand the important needs of our prospects and communicate the core values of the Databricks platform with the goal of scheduling a discovery call with them. You will be eager to grow in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. We're looking for goal-driven, team-centric professionals who demonstrate a high level of discipline, curiosity, and grit.
The Impact You Will Have
- Manage a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy to prioritize those leads
- Research and understand the needs of various lines of business and target personas
- Identify technical pain points in prospects' current Data + AI solutions and connect to value
- Learn how to anticipate and overcome objections
- Build credibility and trust with partners
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
What We Look For
- 1 year of professional work experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual with a history of meeting goals
- Motivated by purpose and winning with a team-first attitude
- Genuine curiosity in the Cloud, big data and ML/ AI space
- Bachelor's degree required
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the data and AI company. Thousands of organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Nationwide and H&M — rely on Databricks' open and unified platform for data engineering, machine learning and analytics. Databricks is venture-backed and headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.