Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Sales Development Representative
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
Who we are looking for
LogRhythm is recruiting for an Senior Sales Development Representative with a minimum of 18 months experience with Business to Business sales. Responsibilities will include reaching out to prospective enterprise customers regarding LogRhythm’s Next-Gen SIEM solution. Successful Enterprise Sales Development Representatives at LogRhythm are team players with a growth mindset focused on continuous improvement and enjoy a fun and competitive atmosphere.
This is an awesome (a.k.a aweSIEM) opportunity to enter the world of software sales with a recognized leader in security combined with a fast-paced, unique environment.
We will be hiring multiple positions from this posting.
Here is an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead
- Research accounts, identify key decision makers, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders via outbound calling, sending strategic email, video, and social campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced Strategic and Enterprise Sales Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our sales development methodology and processes.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives.
- Participate in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
- Track prospective customers via Salesforce.com and nurture them through our sales development process from prospect to qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to LogRhythm outreach.
- 18+ months of business to business sales experience within Sales Development or Account Executive role.
- High achiever quarter over quarter and ready to go to sales.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills that can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team.
- You will be goal oriented and have a proven track record of overachieving expectations in your previous roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems preferred.
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers.
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $40,000 - 50,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- This position is also eligible for commissions based on performance and subject to the terms of the commission plan. Total Comp: $75,000-$85,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.