Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for junior sales talent that wants to build a career in cybersecurity. Our Sales Development Representatives are driven, have a “we” mentality, strive to continuously improve and want to be winners. You will work cooperatively with the enterprise field team to penetrate new business opportunities as well as cross selling to our current customer base while meeting/exceeding monthly sales targets. This position requires aggressive identification and qualification of new business opportunities/prospects through cold calling, email, web and offline based initiatives and cross selling with our current customer base. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role.
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities with major accounts via cold call, email, prospecting tools, & marketing leads provided
- Understand and communicate CyberArk’s role in the privileged account security space
- Educate prospects/customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to drive engagement
- Determine and understand a prospect company’s primary business issues to match a fitting solution
- Drive traffic to various online and offline events including (but not limited to) tradeshows, webinars and seminars
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Ability to manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with members of the assigned territory
- Professionally represent yourself and CyberArk at all times to prospects, customers and vendors
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace the team culture approach
- Works well in a matrix organization
- Self-Motivated and persistent
- Ability to multi-task while achieving quota
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at CyberArk, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.