Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative’s (SDR) primary role is to set up appointments and find potential clients for the sales team. The SDR is integral in the prospecting process, and the Bestpass sales team relies on known and creative methods of finding potential customers.
The SDR will use intuitive ability to comprehend and navigate through different company organizational structures and roles, to find the key decision makers. The SDR will develop a solid understanding of the sales pipeline and sales funnel management, with the aim to provide a consistent flow of sales-ready leads.
What it takes to be successful:
- Responds to customer inquiries for information on the company’s products and services and helps to qualify potential sales prospects through a variety of lead nurturing activities.
- Prospects various types of fleet/trucking/transportation organization to unearth Decision Makers and Influencers.
- Identifies prospects who are interested in engaging with Bestpass Account Executives via phone or face-to-face to discuss a possible purchase.
- Inputs accurate information into CRM database (company name and decision maker names, contact information and standard demographics) in order to properly initiate contact for Account Executive appointments.
- Qualifies, prioritizes, and assigns inbound/ outbound telephone, email, and internet leads.
- Proactively and responsively performs calling and emailing activities with minimal oversight.
- Responds to ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assists on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Meets and exceeds established contact and appointment goals each day / week / month.
- Meets and exceeds daily activity targets (Phone calls, emails, etc).
- Meets or exceeds daily/weekly, monthly and quarterly lead generation performance targets.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven sales success with at least 1 year of sales, telemarketing and/or phone customer service experience
- Associate Degree; Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to acquire a basic knowledge of the products and services offered by the company and its application to the transportation and trucking markets.
- Highly self-motivated; positive persistence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Strict attention to detail
- Consistently demonstrate Bestpass Values and Competencies
Successful applicants must be able to show that they possess the skills and ability to successfully carry out the responsibilities of the position. The above examples are illustrative of the level of education; experience and training that could be expected to produce these skills. Applicants may demonstrate possession of the necessary abilities in other ways, and therefore these examples are not absolute criteria.
What you should know about us:
- We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers.
- We work hard to deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
- We embrace diversity by openly accepting others as they are and building strong partnerships based on trust
- Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
- Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact
Relax, we’ve got you covered…
- Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program to support employee well-being
- Support for continued development through tuition reimbursement and LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Financial wellness and employee discount programs
- Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
Grow with us…
- We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth.
- Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Bestpass is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that is respectful and welcoming of individual differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.