At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager to help support our SDR teams. As an SDR manager, you will be a key asset to our Sales organization as we look to grow Khoros globally. You’ll partner with multiple internal organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer, etc.), and will be a crucial part of uncovering new opportunities, determining how to unlock new territories, and driving revenue into our pipeline. We view our Sales Development Representatives as future Account Executives at Khoros. This is an exciting responsibility, and means dedicating yourself to their development. As a Sales Development Manager at Khoros you will hire outstanding talent, map out the gaps in that rep’s skillset, hold them accountable to reaching their potential, and take pride in promoting your team upwards/onwards.The ideal candidate will be located in CST/EST time zone.
- Attract, hire and retain high performing Sales Development Representatives via all available channels (internal, external, self)
- Create a high performance and accountable culture to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales, our business model, and our sales methodology. This includes coaching on how to build rapport over the phone, best practices on how to reach a targeted audience (via phone, email and social), inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting techniques, qualification and how to set the right scene for high quality opportunity generation and lead nurture
- Support your team by participating in prospect qualification and discovery calls/meetings (including shadowing calls to customize your mentoring for each of the Sales Development Representatives, as well as supporting a deeper level of qualification of opportunities identified)
- Provide weekly team performance summary as well as timely and accurate forecast to senior management based on a deep understanding of historical trends as well as representative’s individual performance
- Ensure your team consistently uses our sales methodology to source, qualify and pass opportunities as quickly, efficiently, and independently as possible
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Khoros’s offerings and the industry as a whole
- Work closely with Field Sales and Inside Sales management to drive increased performance and align pipeline production to our Sales team's needs.
- 3+ years of Enterprise Software experience
- 1+ years experience prospecting as an individual contributor and closing
- 1+ years experience leading/managing with a track record in hiring, developing and promoting
- Complex enterprise software experience in a comparable company (technical and multi level decision making)
- Experience in MarTech, Contact Center, and/or Community software sales is a distinct advantage
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills. You must be credible with direct reports, customers, recruitment candidates, and internally across the organization at all levels including senior management
- Top performer, results oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
Your application has been successfully submitted.