Sales Operations Manager
👋 Hey, I’m Jay - SVP of Revenue here at Dwolla. I’m looking for someone who is relentless about data accuracy to join my team.
Here is what you can expect to work on in this critical role:
Using data from Salesforce and other software programs, you will provide sales insights to our Revenue leadership team. This includes developing and maintaining the Revenue scorecard and KPIs and providing regular reports.
I’m looking for someone who is detailed-oriented and solution-driven. If two numbers don’t match, you’re going to dig to find out why. 🤔
The Sales Operations Manager will also be responsible for creating and documenting processes and will own the hygiene processes, tools and dashboards for Salesforce. Additionally, creating models and organizing statistical analyses for all GTM channels to help drive performance will be a key part of this job.
Our results-focused team values action, a positive attitude and accountability. In addition to building strong relationships across the organization, you will also regularly collaborate with Sales and Marketing leaders and key internal stakeholders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data. I also need someone who can optimize our hand-off process from MDR/SDR to AE to CSM through on-boarding.
Qualities of Sales Operations Managers Who Thrive in This Role
🤓 You're highly organized and a tiny bit obsessed with the details. You can handle multiple high-priority projects with ease and are comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
📊 You’re a power-user of Salesforce with proficiency in Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud and/or CPQ.
🤝 You’re known for doing what you said you would do. Closing loops and accountability is essential for this team.
What’s expected of a Sales Operations Manager at Dwolla?
- Owning sales data accuracy in Salesforce.com, and other software programs
- Identify and lead process improvements within the Revenue teams for all GTM channels
- Optimize hand-off processes from MDR/SDR to Account Executives
- Optimize hand-off processes from AE to CSM through on-boarding
- Optimize and support the Internal Review process
- Developing and maintaining the Revenue scorecard and Key Performance Indicators, as well as producing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Providing models and organizing statistical analyses for the Revenue teams for all GTM channels to help drive performance
- Own Salesforce.com hygiene processes, tools and dashboards
- Manage sales process adherence across the sales teams
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing leaders and key organizational stakeholders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Revenue leaders for all GTM channels with Pipeline, Opportunity analysis
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies in our internal sales portal, including procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new MDRs, AEs, and other Sales roles in all GTM channels
- Manage sales performance tracking
- Develop and maintain ongoing ACH industry knowledge
What are the required qualifications for this position?
- 4+ years of experience (Ideally 2 years in a sales role and 2+ years in Sales Operations)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce, including Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud and/or CPQ
- Expertise with Excel/Google Sheets
What else would make you stand out for this role?
- Experience working in SaaS/Payments/Banking/FinTech industry is strongly preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- CPQ Certification
Why is Dwolla such a great place to work?
We believe our success is directly related to providing a positive, inclusive culture that leads to great customer experiences.
We’re a hard-working team who believes that we are never done. We value our most precious resource - the team of amazing humans that makes this all happen (currently just over 100 Dwollans on the team, and growing!).
When you join the Dwolla team, you get these great perks:
⭐ Remote-first work environment (our employees can work from anywhere in the US or from our Des Moines office)
❗❗**Please note: While we support a remote-first work environment, we are currently only able to offer employment or sponsorship to candidates who live in the United States**
⭐ Remote-first home office stipend (and paid parking for our office-loving employees)
⭐ Stock options
⭐ 401k (with 4% company match)
⭐ Unlimited Paid Time Off (with a mandatory PTO minimum of 5 days every 4 months 😎)
⭐ 12 weeks paid parental leave
⭐ Medical, dental and vision insurance (Health plan options include a free Peloton & Apple Fitness membership)
⭐ Long-term disability insurance
⭐ Life insurance
⭐ Flexible Spending Account
⭐ Dedication to supporting mental health via paid subscription to Headspace
⭐ Casual dress
But wait… what does Dwolla actually do?
Dwolla was founded in 2008 on the simple idea that moving money should be affordable, easy and fast.
Today, businesses are using Dwolla to facilitate the movement of billions of dollars with a flexible, reliable and easy-to-use payments platform.
Our vision is a world that can move money simply and securely.
Dwolla is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Midwest and has been recognized nationally by Fast Company as one of the ‘world’s most innovative companies’ and Inc 5000s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America.
Joining the Dwolla team means you will be entering a unique, open, inclusive and fast-paced working environment.
Some Fine Print
At Dwolla, we value diversity and hold the core belief that the best teams are built by the inclusion of diverse ideas, experiences, and people.
If you require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact Katie Spellman (Talent Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request.
If offered this position, you will be asked to complete an employment and credit verification authorization form (which allows us to run a background check) as part of our employment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.