Sales Development Representative (SDR)
A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company for the medical industry is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to consult with medical practices nationwide regarding a software platform that assists medical offices in patient communication and online reputation management.
Comprehensive paid sales training is provided and newly hired sales rep are eligible for a generous benefits package. Entry-level recent college graduates seeking to break into professional sales are highly encourage to apply for this sales role. Opportunities for professional growth are available into senior sales roles and potentially leadership as well.
WHY WORK HERE!
- Ranked in top 300 of INC 5000’s list of America’s fastest growing private companies (multiple years)
- “Top Workplace in San Diego" by the San Diego Union Tribune (multiple years)
- “One of the best entrepreneurial companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.
- “Cool Company in San Diego” by San Diego Venture Group.
Sales Development Rep Responsibilities
- Consult with prospective clients regarding social media and paid search marketing products
- Speak passionately about how social media and search engine traffic can positively impact the business
- Meet & exceed monthly sales expectation
- Execute a consultative sales process, assessing each prospects needs and finding the proper solution to maximize results
Sales Development Rep Requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Coachable and trainable mindset
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft software
- Career-minded & money motivated mindset
Sales Development Rep Compensation / Benefits
The SDR earns a base plus uncapped commissions & bonuses as well. There is the ability to quickly move up into more senior positions within the first 12 months that earn earn $75,000-$100,000 a year and higher.
Great schedule - 7:00am-4:00pm Mon-Fri. If you are ready to put your college degree to work for you and start your professional career in sales please send a resume now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.