Sales Development Representative (SDR)
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Are you looking to jump start your sales career with the fastest growing technology company in Arizona? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you're looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things, read on you might fit Nextiva's Sales Development team!
The Sales Development Representative position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career. The Sales Development Representative is an entry-level sales role that receives extensive training and mentoring for accelerated advancement within Nextiva’s Inside Sales Department. In this position, you will learn how to handle a full-cycle consultative sales process. Our comprehensive training program, plus ongoing coaching and workshops, will transform you into the ultimate sales machine, adding value to your resume and sales game. You'll also gain significant experience using the top sales CRM, Salesforce.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Nextiva's inside sales organization
- Call prospective customers, qualify leads, and transfers them to the correct sales channel
- Manage customer interaction and tracks the sales process
- Shadow Sr. Account Executives and learns how to demo Nextiva’s products and services.
- Participate in Nextiva’s Certification programs
- You do not have sales experience, but you are eager to begin a career in technology sales
- You are tech savvy and enjoy learning about innovative products
- You have a curiosity to learn about businesses and help them succeed
- You are highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships
- You are coachable, a quick leaner, and can easily adapt. You have the drive to perform and excel
- You are a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet
Work From Home Requirements
- Due to COVID-19, this position is currently a full-time, work from home position, with the option to work from our office if you so choose (subject to following our safety protocols). Nextiva is currently developing our longer-term plans around the location of our workforce, and dependent on the outcome you may be requested to perform some or all of your work at Nextiva’s Scottsdale offices or have the flexibility to continue working from home.
- You must have a quiet and secure workspace that is free of distractions and that is located at your confirmed address of residence. Because you will be working with confidential customer information, you cannot work from public locations or use public internet connections.
- You must have a stable, high speed internet connection with at least 50 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speeds, preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic service (no DSL, satellite, dial-up, or wireless connections are permitted). You must arrange to have this internet service installed prior to the start of your employment.
- Nextiva will provide a desktop computer, monitor (if needed), and other related equipment, cables and accessories. You may only connect to Nextiva’s systems using the provided computer. You must also be able to directly connect the computer to your internet modem or router via a wired internet connection; your modem or router must either be in the same room as your workspace or capable of being reached by an ethernet cable from your workspace. Wireless connections are not permitted.
- You must have a compatible internet router (compatibility is subject to change; a list of recommended routers will be provided).
- You must, at all times, comply with Nextiva’s acceptable use, confidentiality and related policies.
So, why Nextiva?
Our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. Really, they do. We simplify the way businesses communicate, creating innovative and affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes. We acquired our first customer in 2008 and today thousands use our tools and platform. Talented team members around the globe embrace Amazing Service – this culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and one another. We are passionate about Nextiva’s unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.