Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager
At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised $26m in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
About the Role:
We’re looking to expand our go-to-market team by hiring an analytical SDR Manager who is comfortable selling a technical solution to developers/engineers.
We’re an early stage company so the SDR Manager needs to be scrappy and comfortable with ambiguity. This also means you will have a massive impact on the trajectory of the company. We need people who can not only generate high quality leads but can also help us build and scale our revenue engine.
The market for software in the data vertical is super early and this is a great chance to get in early (read: meaningful equity) at a rapidly growing startup.
- Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in the US (). We offer competitive compensation / OTE.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of SDRs, applying best practices to produce maximum results
- Develop the process, playbooks, career paths, and appropriate measures for SDRs
- Develop a highly scalable yet personal outbound outreach strategy
- Work with Account Executives toward common goals of pipeline generation
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets
- Help build a fun, results-driven, and high energy work environment
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a software sales position
- Experience and interest in the software data/infrastructure industry
- Proven track record generating outbound pipeline
- An analytical mindset
- A strong track record of over performing
- High curiosity and grit
- Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving work environment
- A positive approach in the workplace
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.