Sales Onboarding Manager
The role of the Sales Onboarding Manager is to maximize the success of all new sales hires globally by delivering global world-class training, and developing the professional skills of all tenures’ Sales Individual contributors on an ongoing basis.
The Sales Onboarding team’s goal is to increase revenue by reducing overall ramp up time, increase skill set and facilitate knowledge so everyone has the same opportunities to learn and promote best practice from different teams.
Our Individual Contributors must be extensively guided and trained in our sales methodology, Talkwalker’s best practices, interpersonal and business skills in order to become the top technology sales in the industry, able to deliver unparalleled value to our clients and prospects.
- Minimize time to readiness and ramp up time of our Sales new hires through custom onboarding paths, active coaching and ongoing and Development
- Enroll and execute role specific onboarding programs for Sales, SDR and BDRs
- Certify new joiners on process, methodology, products and Go to Market
- Runs new joiner surveys and reports ways to improve onboarding programs to management
- Improve information and content retention using creative learning techniques and (e-learning, face to face, 1:1 coaching)
- Support content creation for our Sales Playbooks using Gong and other tools
- Participate in regular dialogues and problem solving sessions with sales leaders to close gaps in methodology, best practices related to sales productivity, reducing time to first conversation and building pipeline
- Work in collaboration with other regional onboarding managers to share best practices
- Support Geo/Region Lead in creating an unrivaled environment for associates to grow and develop their careers
- Provide Feedback to our Talent Acquisition teams to better target the right talents
- You have 7+ years of experience in sales, enablement or learning and development and preferably in the software industry
- Experience in the PR, Marketing or Consumer Research industry is a plus
- You have a University degree or equivalent experience
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- You are flexible, like to work independently and target-oriented, and simply get things done
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision Plan coverage for employees
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Summer Friday Program
- FSA, HSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships
- Phone Stipend
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Family Leave
Talkwalker named a Leader in Forrester New Wave™: AI-Enabled Consumer Intelligence Platforms, Q3 2021. Receiving the highest possible scores in the criteria of data onboarding, search and insights, analytics and reporting, data regulation, and product vision. This recognition validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, a powerful and easy-to-use product, groundbreaking AI technology (from visual recognition to Conversation Clusters), and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 50+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 350 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2021. For more information, please visit our website or Instagram.
Your application has been successfully submitted.