PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING!
DOKKA is a leading accounting automation platform.
Our team is spread all over the world.
We are looking for a new sales exec to join our team from the USA, to sell DOKKA into the US / Canadian markets.
Ideally you would have had a year or more of:
- SDR experience
- Account exec experience
- SAAS experience
DOKKA is looking for a highly motivated SDR & Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to triple in size this year but need highly motivated & passionate sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with at least a years sales experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
Are you right for this DOKKA sales executive role?
- Comfortable presenting presentations and live demo’s via zoom
- Understanding from prospects what their problems are, and providing solutions to them
- Finding out from prospects their budgets and timelines
- Sending proposals, and following up via phone, email and other methods to convert them to customers
- Meeting or exceeding monthly targets
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly, and to ensure best practice at all times
- Supplementing the inbound demo’s booked for you by competing lead generation activities such as cold calls, emails, and social media interactions
Top characteristics & traits for a successful SAAS Account Executive:
- At least 1 year experience in selling
- Ability to discuss problems with prospects in the fintech world, including CEO’s, CFO’s, VP Finance Executives, Controllers, Accountants, Bookkeepers
- Self Motivated
- Ability to work in a HIGHLY fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work remotely
- Highly organized
- Extremely strong time management
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Thrives in the startup space
- Hungry to improve and self-develop
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive basic remuneration
- Attractive commission plan
- Remote work environment
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing, dynamic global SAAS company
- Casual dress
- Great team to work with
Founded in 2017, DOKKA delivers an accounting automation platform that provides document collection, data extraction, automated bookkeeping entries, smart document management, approval flows, chat collaboration and more.
DOKKA enables bookkeepers and accountants in both bookkeeping / accounting companies, and in business ranging from medium size to enterprise to automate their bookkeeping process. DOKKA has integrated with well known accounting software packages to achieve this.
DOKKA serves customers in over a dozen countries.
For more information on this position, visit:
Your application has been successfully submitted.