Sales Development Representative
Experienced in high ticket sales?
We're looking to bring on a few hungry SDRs (Sales and Development Representatives) to join our fast-growing company, eCommerce Scaling Secrets.
Our team of SDRs is responsible for generating conversations with experienced eCom entrepreneurs across many platforms via messaging, SMS, email, and cold calling in order to nurture leads through our sales process and set qualified leads for our closing team.
You'll be speaking directly with leads on a daily basis, so it's important to have strong critical thinking skills, active listening skills, and be able to think on your feet.
Plus, you'll be a part of an ambitious and competitive team that will push you to reach your goals and grow within the company. At ESS, our culture is strong and when we win, we win as a team.
You will be paid a monthly base salary plus a commission for every lead that closes from our team of senior advisors. Want in? Here are more of the specifics:
- Serve our clients and create a great first impression of our company
- Utilize all outlets available (phone, social media, email, etc.) to contact & communicate with prospects
- Maintain consistent control of personal pipeline, not letting leads & prospects slip through the cracks
- Record & notate all communications with prospects in our CRM
- Keeping clear and concise communication with team leaders and members of the sales team
- Update personal activity sheets and sales projections daily
- Attend required sales meetings and team trainings (via Zoom if remote)
- Work Monday-Friday, with limited work on Saturdays
- 1 year sales experienced (strongly preferred but not required)
- Access to a computer, stable internet, & a quiet place to work during the day
- Strong communication skills, well spoken over the phone
- Coachable and open to constructive criticism in order to increase skill set
- Great time management & organizational skills
- Able to prioritize & optimize productivity
- A positive attitude & competitive mindset
- Familiarity with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Familiarity with CRMs preferred (Hubspot, SalesForce, etc.)
If this position sounds interesting and you are ready to join a great team, complete the attached form: SDR Form
Your application has been successfully submitted.