Sales Development Representative - Inside Sales
This is a hybrid position, office & work from home.
Why are long tenures and low turnover rates the norm at DMA? When you are an employee owned company, you are all about your employees, and here is proof:
- 2021 Great Places to Work Certified
- Employee stock ownership program eligibility begins day ONE of employment.
- COMPANY PAID Paternity & Maternity Leave.
- Generous PTO package, 2 paid floating holidays, 1 day of paid volunteer time off.
- Multiple benefit plans, eligible day one of employment- NO WAITING PERIOD.
- Leadership team invested in the development, success, and happiness of our employees.
- "Live and work like a DMA Employee-Owner”: We focus on work/life balance, mental health, and the overall wellness of our employees.
Responsible for proactively initiating calls to pre-qualified prospects and potential clients using a variety of prepared selling scripts to secure virtual and in person business meetings. Promotes and effectively communicates services of DMA via phone, email, LinkedIn. Demonstrate extensive sales experience and judgment to plan and accomplish business development related goals. Performs a variety of tasks in support of the Sales team’s goals and objectives. Looking for a team member who enjoys an outbound sales role and has proven success building new relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound calls to set appointments with pre-qualified prospects for multiple account representatives
- Partner with DMA’s business development team to identify the best means of contacting new accounts
- Manage your daily activity in DMA’s Operating Management System
- Track time allotted to each account representative including the number of calls made and number of appointments set
- Follow-up on previous calls as noted in the database
- Convey appointment information via e-mail and/or telephone to account executives and their administrative personnel
- Maintain a good positive and open line of communication with each account representative and their administrative assistant
- Maintain activity levels to ensure meeting monthly goals
- E-mail requested materials and confirmation of appointment letters if needed
- Research DMA prospects and clients as directed by account representatives
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the business development team with projects and data management as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Qualification Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required; coursework or training in sales/marketing, telemarketing, or communication desired
- Experience in customer service gained through either inside sales or inside, outbound sales preferred
- Self-motivation to consistently meet established goals and appointment bookings supporting multiple sales professionals
- Experienced in working without daily direct supervision of on-site supervisor to meet critical goals and objectives assigned
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Persuasive communication style and a tenacity to follow-up with prospects through closure
- Strong organizational and internet research skills
- Knowledge of databases and Contact Management software is desired (OMS, ACT, SalesForce.com, etc.)
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Word
- Prior experience of the tax industry and related services is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.