Business Development Representative, IDEV
Premise makes sourcing data better for organizations and individuals alike by combining our technology with communities of global smartphone users in more than 125 countries. When you join our team, you join a group of driven and talented industry experts, working to democratize the way actionable data is sourced and used.
Title: Business Development Representative, IDEV
Location: Washington, D.C.
Overview: The Business Development Representative will help generate and qualify new leads at international development funding agencies and implementing partners and pass them to a Business Development Executive. By doing this, you will help expand our reach into the mainstream portion of the international development market and solidify our role as the go-to provider of remote data collection and analytics.
- Develop new business via phone, email and social media to educate the prospect, introduce our solution, and identify appropriate buyers within the target market. You will focus on field-based project staff and home office-based new business staff at international development implementing partners and funding agencies.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads and outbound prospects through a strategic touch plan to generate additional interest in Premise Data and qualify for a potential opportunity
- Conduct research to identify potential opportunities and understand challenges our clients and prospects have today.
- Conduct initial qualification and determine our prospect's current environment, pain points, and challenges.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the key sales drivers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet annual revenue goals
- Use Salesforce CRM to track all sales activities properly and manage contact/lead data for accuracy
- Communicate and work with sales executives to build out a strategic territory plan.
- BA/BS with focus on IDEV, humanitarian assistance, or global health
- Proven ability to research International Development opportunities, build pipelines and present them to leadership
- Experience identifying key stakeholders and decision makers within International Development implementing partners and funding agencies
- Ability to uncover incumbent contract information to better understand competitive landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as a good time manager and effective multi-tasker
- Superior complex problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proven ability to be a self-starter who can operate in the absence of clear direction
- You are a returned Peace Corps Volunteer
- You have some sales experience and are familiar with Salesforce or another CRM.
- You have working proficiency in French or Spanish and are comfortable taking phone calls in that language.
- You have experience in varsity or collegiate sports or another area that demonstrates your competitive nature.
Premise Data Raises $85 Million To Transform Market Intelligence By Scaling Its Machine Learning And Human Intelligence Platform (PRNewswire)
Forbes Recognizes Premise Data Among Best Startup Employers For 2021 (Forbes)
Premise Data Ranked 182nd Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ (PRNewswire)
Armed with smartphones, Colombians are taking on the local mozzies (The Economist)
Why every state should adopt a mask mandate, in 4 charts (Vox)
Photos are creating a real-time food index (Wired)
Premise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Your application has been successfully submitted.