Business Development Representative
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Are you an energetic self-starter looking to expand your relationship building and sales development skill set in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be surrounded by people who are just as driven, inspired, and focused on their mission as you are? Are you looking for leaders that are invested in your long-term growth and development as an individual? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, then the Business Development (Shape BDR) team at F5 may be a perfect fit for you.
The BDR at Shape are responsible for identifying and creating new sales opportunities for our Shape team at F5. This front-line, outbound focused group is the first point of contact for prospects and sets the stage for all future interactions. At Shape Security, we protect 20% of the world’s largest B2C enterprises from some of the most sophisticated attackers and we are looking for individuals that genuinely want to help companies protects their customers from fraud.
- Contribute to the outbound strategies utilized at F5 / Shape Security to create market interest
- Research and identify security buyers at companies who face a high risk of automated and manual attacks and articulate how Shape can help them
- Work closely with Account Executives to refine ideas and develop new strategies to deliver Shape’s message to relevant and new buyers
- Achieve and exceed monthly quota targets (SALs and SQLs)
- Convert Marketing qualified leads (MQL) to meetings
- Obsessively organize and document your activities in Salesforce.com
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to distill and simplify complex ideas
- Thoughtful in correspondence and understanding of the power of personal connections and personalized messaging
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize urgent campaigns while keeping up with day-to-day responsibilities
- A desire to win and the grit to make it happen. Opportunities for growth are here for the taking
- Experience with Discover.org, Salesforce, and Outreach and/or other sales productivity tools
- Previous experience in an outbound role with C-suite security buyers is a big plus
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com ).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.