Sales Development Representative
Casa is a VC-backed fintech platform for contractors and homeowners/renters.
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives who thrive in a dynamic work environment. Expect talented, motivated, intense, & interesting co-workers. This position offers an opportunity that can be very lucrative, including eventual stock options, bonuses, and room for growth - you will be one of our first new hires outside of the founding team.
Casa is a free platform for contractors to help them connect with homeowners and finance their projects. Your job is to pitch contractors on our freemium features to help drive their business needs.
Previous experience developing leads and crushing sales quotas for at least a year is required.
No college degree is required. Just the ability to communicate, learn quickly, speak to dozens of business owners daily, and be a self-starter.
The Casa team is currently remote; however, we plan to return to offices in a hybrid model beginning Q1 2022. This role requires that you are available to work out of the office in the city you apply to.
Learn more about casa here: www.pros.casa
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls (~100 calls/day) to inform contractors of the Casa platform
- Casa supplies pre-qualified leads of reputable contractors already listed on our platform
- Listen to contractors and relay creative strategies to engage new business opportunities including but not limited to pitching contractors to buy leads from Casa partners and using free tools on Casa such as financing, CRM, and other features
- Attend sales meetings as needed
- Work to meet defined metric goals
- Provide support to your accounts when needed
- Maintain accurate data on Casa CRM's
- Connect with customers to develop long-lasting relationships
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills. A persuasive speaker with a savvy business sense.
- History of meeting & exceeding goals. A go-getter with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Growth orientated and can adapt to obstacles thrown their way.
- Ability to go the extra mile. Work hard, play hard.
- You’re coachable.
- 1+ year of inside sales experience in an outbound marketing role
- Self-motivated to achieve success in a remote position.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or other relevant fields
- DFWP; must pass a background screening.
- Generous PTO Policy - paid holidays & sick days
- Employer Health Insurance Contribution
- Life insurance, dental benefits, vision benefits
- Flexible working hours- we believe in a work/life balance
- Professional development benefits such as promotion from within and job training
Your application has been successfully submitted.