Sales Development Representative, Outbound - en
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At iCIMS, we are helping our clients to build their winning workforce. Our Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a key role in helping prospects unlock their full potential in their efforts to attract, engage, hire, and advance top talent. In this role, you will be provided with the industry’s leading tools to help you develop prospecting plans and drive qualified leads to our Account Executive team. Equipped with your knowledge of the iCIMS Talent Cloud, prospect research, customer case studies and success stories, you will establish credibility and build a value based, persona driven sales plan to engage target prospects. Advancement opportunities are numerous and include Account Executive and Account Management pathways as you build your expertise!
When you join iCIMS, you join the team helping global companies transform business and the world through the power of talent. Our customers do amazing things: design rocket ships, create vaccines, deliver consumer goods globally, overnight, with a smile. As the Talent Cloud company, we empower these organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent. We’re passionate about helping companies build a diverse, winning workforce and about building our home team. We're dedicated to fostering an inclusive, purpose-driven, and innovative work environment where everyone belongs.
- Leverage company training opportunities to build expertise in the iCIMS Talent Cloud offerings, the talent acquisition landscape, and value selling.
- Research target accounts to identify key decision makers, understand business challenges, and build persona-based value propositions.
- Proactively develop prospecting plans to prioritize and effectively engage target accounts, partnering cross functionally within iCIMS for insight and support.
- Utilize social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts.
- Conduct discovery calls and pass qualified leads to the Account Executive team.
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity.
- Consistently ensure that policies and processes are observed, and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core values.
- Experience in a sales role, or experience as a corporate or agency recruiter with knowledge and experience using tools such as applicant tracking.
- A passion for helping potential customers solve business issues with advanced technology solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a potential customer, build relationships, and uncover opportunities with a value-based approach.
- Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers within organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Sales experience in software or B2B.
- Experience with prospecting tools (SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, Engagio).
- Experience with talent acquisition technology.
iCIMS is a place where everyone belongs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our approach helps us to build a winning team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. So, regardless of how your diversity expresses itself, you can find a home here at iCIMS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation & Benefits
Target Total Compensation - $51,5000-$68,600
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
iCIMS offers the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), an open vacation policy, sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity/bonding and parental leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.