Sales Development Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup experiencing hypergrowth in a white-hot segment of the cybersecurity space.
Cycode is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup and creator of the world’s first complete software supply chain security solution. According to Gartner, software supply chain attacks (like the one that impacted Solarwinds) will affect 45% of organizations and grow three-fold by 2025. Unfortunately, traditional AppSec offers little protection against these devastating threats. That’s where Cycode comes in. Our platform provides customers with complete visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — to prevent them from becoming the next Solarwinds.
Cycode was founded in 2019 and is backed by top venture capital firms YL Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve received numerous awards and recognition including being named one of the top cybersecurity startups in the Cyber Defense Magazine Top 100 (2020), Accel 2021 Euroscape Top 100, Analytics Insight “Top Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2021”, winner of the 2021 Cyber Defender Award and finalist for the 2021 CISO Choice in Application Security.
Location: USA (Remote)
About the position
- Hire, lead and coach a best-in-class team of Sales Development Reps and mentor them into account executives
- Lead internal and external thought-leadership conversations
- Represent Cycode with C-level customers and drive executive conversations in the Denver Market.
Strategy - Lead the development of a multi-year strategy to:
- Define and develop our SDR function
- Align cross-functional resourcing - including Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales Team. The SDR leader needs to coordinate and manage the hand off of marketing leads to SDRs and opportunities from SDRs to Sales as well as feedback loops
- Inform our product roadmap
Lead the Operations - Build Cycodes SDR playbook of approaches to:
- Landing new clients with a seamless handoffs between SDR and Account Executives
Who You Are & What You’ve Done
- 8+ years of sales leadership including SDR segment experience in B2B SaaS
- Passion for coaching and developing sales talent
- Ability to apply strong data and intuition around multiple sales segments including forecasting, coaching & delivering insights
- Experience scaling sales teams during periods of high-growth, establishing and refining internal processes that help lower rep overhead
- Lead with communication, empathy, and integrity within team and customers
- Prior experience with the implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - ie: MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.
- Solid general business skills, including analytical and project management skills, comfortable with managing budgets and monitoring business results.
- Highly disciplined and organized, both operationally and in the thought process.
- A good person with a high EQ. Cycode is a close-knit team and we are looking for someone to help foster and grow an awesome culture.
- An educational background that includes quality institutions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.