Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Swiss tech company in the Microsoft ecosystem with Microsoft Preferred Partner Status is seeking a highly talented and passionate Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the US Team in Seattle (candidate must live in Washington State to be considered).
BPA Solutions is a leading global provider of innovative business software solutions based on Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint technologies. We deliver ready-to-use regulatory software solutions - Quality, Risk, GDPR - to improve organizations’ processes, products and simplify regulatory compliance.
You will be responsible to prospect across North America and build up a pipeline of contacts at companies that can benefit from our efficient, flexible and powerful apps. After several touch points you get on a discovery call to learn more about how we could help the organization. You will follow up to book a product presentation and handing it off to an Account Executive.
Depending on your background and results of monthly KPIs, you will be given the opportunity to start working on some smaller deals to move them through the sales cycle with a technical lead by your side for product demonstrations. Your success will define your career path at BPA!
Main activities at start :
- Identify ideal customers and find best contact persons to start outreach process
- Follow outbound sequences with the Apollo platform and improve continuously the process
- Through Calls, Emails, and LinkedIn you will position the BPA value proposition and identify opportunities
- Schedule 20 minutes qualification calls to understand how their processes work today and make precise notes in CRM
- Schedule a 1 hour product demo with key stakeholders where you see a fit after the discovery call
- Debrief with your Account Executive before the demo and collect additional information
- Maintain all emails, calls and social media outreach in CRM
- Participate in weekly global sales meeting to present progress
To be our ideal candidate:
- You have 1 year sales experience in a SaaS B2B company or in one of our target industries (Manufacturing, Automotive, Engineering, Chemicals, Aerospace, Medical Devices...)
- You are a hunter with a consistent track record of exceeding quota and always keen to go outside your comfort zone
- You love being on the phone, your energy is contagious, and you can communicate the bigger picture in an inspiring way
- You keep your motivation at highest while making 60+ dials per day and dealing with objections and rejections
- You are persistent and never give up, if today is not the right moment for a company it might be in 6 months
- You want to join a small international company and feel excited to represent BPA to new prospects
- You like flexibility in your work schedule and know how to organize your daily tasks for maximum outcome
- You are open to coaching and apply the learned successfully
- You are curious and are not shy of asking questions
- You are targeting an Account Executive position after 12-18 months
We look forward to hearing from you and expect to feel from the first contact, that you have an affinity for our software solutions and the business problems we solve.
We have contracted Orin Rice Staffing for the recruiting process and your application will be reviewed by their team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.