Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Movement!
Are you interested in the hot logistics technology sector, but are also looking for an opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of others -in some cases, saving lives? How about playing a critical role in keeping some of the world’s largest companies operating smoothly so cars continuously roll off the assembly line and airlines can keep flights on schedule?
The SDR role at Airspace is an opportunity to establish a career in one of the most exciting industries in the world! Clients rely on Airspace to save lives and keep the economy up and running.
What We're Looking For in You:
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your passion!
- You are genuinely curious about people, global businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of Airspace.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
Don’t have any prior knowledge/experience in logistics? No worries!
Our training program is designed to provide a foundation for you to become an expert quickly. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to not just learn about the logistics industry, but learn about how critical logistics saves human lives and keeps our economy running.
Career Growth Opportunity:
Opportunities for career advancement open up nearly every quarter. In fact, over 50% of those who are hired for this SDR role have been promoted internally to an Account Executive or Customer Success role within 18 months on the job.
- Building relationships with qualified decision makers to schedule a demonstration of Airspace’s unique services.
- Building enough trust with those decision makers so that they show up to the demonstrations.
- Receiving and qualifying inbound marketing qualified prospects who are interested in learning more about Airspace.
- Prospecting for new leads, accounts, influencers and decision makers.
- Making around 50-100 phone calls per day to reach prospective decision makers.
- Sending out around 50-100 outbound emails per day to prospective companies.
- Some experience in a business to business sales environment is preferred, but not required.
- A basic understanding of the sales/selling process and phone sales/selling techniques.
- Intermediate computer skills (SalesForce.com exposure preferred, but not required).
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience and self-study preferred.
- Ability to Commute/Relocate to our office in Dallas, TX.
- Competitive salary.
- High-quality health and dental care plan options.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Professional training and education reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, wellness reimbursement, onsite fitness center, lunches).
- We are One Team. We believe we all accomplish more when we are working together.
- We make an Impact. We are determined to have a positive influence on our environment, our customers, our industry, and our world.
- We are Passionate. We care deeply about our mission and are not afraid to raise the bar.
- We are Transparent. We pride ourselves on having open, honest, and sincere communication with our team and customers.
- We are Innovative. We never settle and are always striving to improve our product, service, and ourselves.
From life-saving organs to essential machinery components, Airspace is trusted by the world’s largest companies and most critical healthcare organizations to move their most time-sensitive shipments on time, every time. Our proprietary AI-powered platform is the most advanced of its kind- awarded and protected by multiple patents, it provides speed, reliability, and transparency unrivaled in time-critical logistics. We are thinkers, builders, and doers; from building and deploying AI in the world to assembling a world-class operations team, Airspace is on a hypergrowth trajectory while remaining hyper-focused on the needs of our customers and team members.
With offices in the United States in Southern California, Dallas, and in Europe in Amsterdam and new offices launching in Frankfurt, Stockholm, and Paris, we are rapidly scaling into new markets and industries while continuing to innovate and maximize value for our customers. Backed by leading investors including Telstra, HarbourVest, Prologis, Qualcomm, Defy, and others, Airspace has raised $70M to date.
Join our team of 300+ technologists, futurists, and industry veterans as we work as One Team to revolutionize time-critical logistics.
Airspace is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Airspace participates in the E-Verify program for all locations.
For this role the acquisition of recruitment agencies is not appreciated, thank you for your understanding.
Your application has been successfully submitted.