Business Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kaltura is the leading Video Cloud provider. Our mission is to power any video experience for any organization and use case. We are deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions (such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle ) engaging hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
We currently have approx. 600 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
Kaltura’S Media and Telecom business are looking to expand their NYC team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be using sales strategy, strong prospecting skills, and process to help grow a pipeline that leads to revenue. The position will call on you to handle inbound leads, research, and stakeholders from target account in your region and work with the sales reps to target accounts for outbound efforts. This is a lead-generating position with the potential to grow to a closing role in the future.
In this role you will:
· Leverage sales skills via phone, email, and social media in an effort to gauge and influence interest in Kaltura and qualify them for a more in-depth conversation.
· Position the value of Kaltura’s solutions to stakeholders at Telecom and Media companies.
· Manage inbound leads coming from the website, webinars, events among other sources.
· Identify and pursue the key stakeholders at the target companies you’ll identify and get from your sales representative.
· Consistently meet and exceed SDR quotas for appointments scheduled.
· Partner with marketing to execute prospecting strategies.
· Learn to sell Kaltura and be placed on a track for growth to a closing role or other position.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years business development experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- A proven track for prospecting new business from initial outreach to discovery and pre-qualification
- A process-driven individual who can organize and prioritize their prospect list
- Someone with a sales strategic mindset
- An individual with solid verbal and written sales skills
- A team player and a self-starter
Your application has been successfully submitted.