Sales Development Representative (SDR) (R-10293)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a very important front line role within our Sales organization to qualify commercial business leads. Excellent opportunity to move your way up the sales ladder. You will learn about marketing and sales campaigns, the sales cycle process and how to hunt and prospect for new logos.
- Manage inbound leads from marketing responses, chat, webforms and phone inquiries.
- Ability to recognize how to qualify a lead based off of Budget Authority Need and Timeline (BANT) and pass to the appropriate internal Sales Channel.
- Schedule appointments for your dedicated Sales Reps to close.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with different buy personas within a company (ex: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Compliance, etc.)
- Conduct outbound calls on a daily basis to qualify leads and schedule appointments
- Hunt new prospective accounts and contacts to qualify a lead through the sales cycle process.
- Understand joint marketing/sales plays and be able to leverage a potential solution to the customer’s desire or need (use case).
- 4-year college degree required
- At least 1-year applicable work experience
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, LinkedIn)
- Ability to quickly adopt sales related technologies
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here .
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com . Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.