Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Quolum is a SaaS Spend Management Fintech product for enterprises. Our SaaS Expense Card is being used by several companies to drive responsible spending.
If you are a fan of working in a startup, engaging with products that should be served at a blazing speed, and want to learn how business, technology, and ideas create something out of thin air, this opportunity could be a good bet. We want you in!
The Role and Growth Path
We’re looking to bring in a Sales Development Representative to flood our team with opportunities. We are chartering on to the next phase of our growth and this role is pivotal to our success.
- Identify prospective buyers and champions at organizations
- Engage with prospects using a combination of email, LinkedIn and other innovative approaches
- Generate interest and book meetings for discovery and qualification
- Keep our CRM up to date
- Speak intelligently on the latest industry trends, and content and product developments
- Collect intel from prospects who are not ready to buy
- BA/BS from an accredited university or equivalent
- 1+ year as an SDR or similar role
- Experience working in SaaS (Fintech sales is a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a startup
- Self-starter who is dedicated, eager, and driven to succeed
KPIs for Success
- Daily and weekly email activity and booked meetings
- Opportunities created
- On the ground intel from prospects
Backed by Sequoia’s Surge and Nexus Venture Partners, we are based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. More at https://quolum.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.