Sales Development Representative
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial operations experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payments. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
The successful candidate will be extremely driven, energetic, and passionate about ensuring the qualification and generation of new opportunities that will drive the company’s high growth numbers. They should have a passion for sales and a desire to want to grow and develop as a salesperson.
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads.
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and new meeting objectives.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Tipalti’s product line and value proposition.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Tipalti’s sales process and product and service value propositions.
- Partner with field sales force to implement sales and pipeline building strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team.
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives.
- 1+ years inside sales software experience preferred.
- Experience calling into the CXO level.
- Proven Track Record with New Account Development.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com required.
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to scale their business rapidly and dramatically reduce finance friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, Tipalti is fueled by a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 98% customer retention rate built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," a mission our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you can thrive and be an impact player! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Job Candidate Privacy Notice | Tipalti
Your application has been successfully submitted.