Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a talented and dynamic Sales Development Representative Manager to lead and manage a team of high performing sales professionals. As our first SDR Manager we are looking for a leader to scale our sales team and build a culture of teamwork, motivation, and excitement for our product while continuously driving a steady pipeline of business to help arm our talented team of Account Executives. The ideal candidate has led successful teams in the past and has a deep passion for making a difference in behavioral health. Reporting into our VP of Sales, your ideas and innovation will help define Modern Health’s sales culture!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
What You’ll Do-
- Manage, develop, and hire for a rapidly growing team of talented sales development representatives
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through a deep understanding of sales, our business model, and our sales methodology.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
Who You Are-
- 2+ years of experience in a dedicated sales management role
- 2+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR & closer
- Have worked at a high growth tech company that sells into the enterprise (companies in the 1,000ee+ range)
- Proven track record of overachieved sales quotas
- Experience with personalized and customized approaches based on buyers and personas
- Experience with scaling an SDR team and can think through career paths, compensation plans, segmenting the team, etc.
- Experience partnering closely with Marketing teams on account based marketing strategies
- Great at motivating and inspiring SDRs to high performance
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (and dependents covered at 50%)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Modern Health product or equivalent cost of external care
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- WFH Equipment Stipend
- Natural Disaster Relief Stipend
- Mod Squad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.