Sales Development Representative
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
1 - 5%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
The Sales Development team is a team of prospecting professionals geared to developing pipeline through the promotion and follow-up of subject-matter calling campaigns, cold calling key target accounts with insights and thought-leadership & strategizing with sales. The team partners, collaborates and is aligned with sales regions, sales territories, and solution areas.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will be participating in the sales lead process to generate new business opportunities (pre-qualified leads) in support of FIS sales goals and objectives.
- Pre-qualifies sales leads received through various channels (telephone, website, tradeshows, company events, etc. in conjunction with lead generation best practices including, but not limited to pre-qualification rating system, pre-call prep and call guide development.
- Generates sales leads through outbound calling in conjunction with lead generation programs.
- Maintains sales lead documentation.
- Nurtures long-term opportunities to continue FIS communication in early stages prior to the sales cycle.
- Supports all strategic and targeted sales and marketing campaigns through comprehensive data collection.
What You Bring
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications, and banking practices
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
Notice to all US applicants~ All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer~ In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.