MSP Sales Development Representative
About The Role
Are you someone who is intrinsically motivated to succeed and to learn, brings enthusiasm to the office every single day, loves working in a team environment, and is craving a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? At OneLogin we are scaling our Global Sales Development team to help us keep up with our amazing pace of innovation and growth.
Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, driven Sales Development Reps who can capitalize on our proven account based prospecting strategy. We are a fast-paced startup with experience, and we believe each team member plays an integral role in the sales organization! Through our world class training programs we help you polish your sales and technology acumen. OneLogin prioritizes growth from within allowing you to explore and develop skills in sales and other departments. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
Some Of Your Responsibilities Will Be To
- Articulate OneLogin's business value proposition and narrative to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Understand Organizational Hierarchy: Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objective
- Collaborate with Account Executive to create Target Account list
- 6 months - 1 year prior sales development experience (within a Software/High Tech company is a plus)
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Accountability for your book of business
- BA/BS Degree
What makes us great?
- One-on-one training with sales manager and sales executives
- Peer-peer mentorship
- World class training that includes: Challenger certification, Technical training with solution engineers, SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Inbound/Outbound prospecting training, role playing, Why You/Why Now/What's Next
- 50% Annual Growth
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility
Your application has been successfully submitted.