Sales Development Representative
Who We Are
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
About The Team
This is an entry-level position - great for a professional seeking an access point to a sales career in the technology industry. The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned software sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads. The SDR will schedule appointments for the sales team, qualify and validate leads from our CRM (Salesforce.com) and upload new client information. The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and customer focused. Successful Sales Development Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level sales positions within the department.
What You’ll Do
- Prospecting and qualifying leads for the sales team.
- Enthusiastically make outbound calls when necessary and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information to sales team to start or continue sales cycle.
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in Salesforce is required.
- Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume.
- College Degree or 1 year equivalent work experience in Customer Service, Sales or Direct Marketing
- Strong phone etiquette
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate empathy and confidence in out-bound contact center environments.
- Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurate, effectively and timely.
- Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation.
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision.
- Detail-oriented and flexible.
- Ability to capture detailed information into the CRM (Salesforce.com).
What We Offer
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.