SDR - Enterprise (North America)
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
This Means We
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared that allow our team to thrive.
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Strategic Sales Development Representative.
As a Strategic Sales Development Representative, you will support the execution of an effective prospecting strategy focused on delivering qualified property owners to a demonstration.
Location: Remote - North America
What You Will Do
- Generate leads lists from traditional and social media channels (ex: Marketing, Tradeshow, & 3rd party leads)
- Identify prospect decision-makers and key stakeholders, uncover critical business issues, stimulate interest and communicate Cloudbeds' value proposition while leveraging an Account-Based Marketing approach.
- Prospect into larger hotels, brands, multi-property portfolios, or hotel management companies (75+ room count)
- Make and track 50+ activities (phone calls, emails) per day within Salesforce CRM
- Connect with 15+ new contacts per day (including C-suite) and track within Salesforce CRM
- Schedule demonstrations while making and tracking activities (email, phone, social)
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of these leads to Strategic Sales Executives
- Ensure 100% Salesforce (CRM) data integrity
- Enrich our Outbound marketing activities with your local market/cultural insights
- Stay current on industry issues/trends and competitive offerings
- May be required to prospect in-person
- Other duties as required
You’ll Succeed With
- Experience with Salesforce is a requirement
- 3 years in SaaS Sales with 4+ quarters in quota achievement
- 1 year of experience in the Travel/Hospitality SaaS industry
- Demonstrable aptitude for sales (C-Suite hunting experience)
- A relentless drive to understand customer needs
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Positive/outgoing attitude, organizational skills, attention to details
- Exceptional organizational skills
- University/college or equivalent graduate degree.
- Excellent English (written and oral) and local language skills
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.