Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Reveneer (www.reveneer.io), one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies, is immediately hiring several Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our expanding organization! We are a fast-growth sales enablement services company with a proven, precisely engineered process that delivers exceptional inside sales results for our customers--including some of the hottest growing B2B and SaaS companies. Our SDRs work in collaborative teams that operate as seamless, embedded extensions of our customers’ inside sales teams, quickly and efficiently generating a sales pipeline for them.
The SDR roles are entry-level/early career positions, perfect for ambitious, motivated professionals eager to make an impact. Our environment is uniquely suited for those just starting out in sales or looking to re-ignite their career in sales, given:
- you will be supported by skilled team members (sales is what we do!)
- you will have great opportunities to advance (we have a promote from within policy)
- you will get valuable exposure to a range of businesses (our customers vary in size, industry, and products/solutions)
Reveneer’s inside sales training and career development program is unmatched and equips our SDRs for success from day one!
Your Impact as an SDR
SDRs are the heart of Reveneer’s business, kindling conversations and generating a quality sales pipeline to drive revenue for our customers through our proven, precisely engineered sales process. As a dedicated, collaborative member of a customer’s inside sales team, you will be able to make a significant impact through:
- Researching and pre-qualifying potential new business prospects
- Identifying key decision-makers/influencers
- Reaching out to engage prospects by phone and email, quickly and confidently establishing rapport
- Listening and uncovering each prospect’s unique pain points
- Educating prospects about our customers’ products and targeted value proposition and generating genuine interest
- Using ingenuity and creativity to solve problems and identify solutions, individually and in collaboration with your team gaining commitments and scheduling brief web-based product demos/meetings
- Leveraging the support structures at Reveneer for professional growth and development
- Analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to optimize performance
What New SDRs Should Bring
- 0-2 years professional experience (prior sales experience is not required)
- Strong desire to learn and advance in a sales career
- Innate drive to achieve and exceed goals
- Passion for personal and professional growth; embrace of coaching and other opportunities to develop
- Enthusiasm; positivity
- Engaging phone presence; astute listener and effective communicator -- clear, thoughtful, genuine, persuasive
- Discipline; organization; diligent time management
- Skilled with tech systems; adaptable to new technologies
- Our most successful SDRs have a track record of setting and achieving goals. They roll up their sleeves and work diligently to achieve results and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They are collaborative, productive team players, and enjoy working with teams that problem-solve together effectively and have fun working together to make an impact.
Diversity of experiences and skills combined with passion and determination to excel are key to innovation and results for our customers. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Why You Will Thrive at Reveneer
We recognize the market is highly competitive, and encourage you to explore what Reveneer has to offer--we are confident you will find an SDR opportunity with us to be unique and compelling. Reveneer is the ultimate springboard to launch your sales career!
We provide an exceptional ‘web’ of support
- While many sales roles are sink-or-swim without the training and guidance to set new team members up for success
- Reveneer’s training program and support structures are thoughtfully designed, rigorous, and continuous
We're sales -- with structure
- "Data-driven” is not just a buzz word at Reveneer -- leveraging proven techniques, technology, and data, is built into the DNA of how we operate and deliver quality results for our customers
We develop and progress team members from within
- Our promotion cycle is every 6 months
- SDRs can progress through various levels within each role, as well as to other roles
- SDRs are exposed to the various industries, products, and services of the customers we support, and can identify and pursue areas of particular interest
- Managers have been in the SDR role themselves
We encourage and support you in wealth-building
- Stock options -- all team members are also owners! (in addition to base salary & commissions)
- 401(K) matching program; financial planner in-office monthly
We care about your well-being
- Our PTO policies, gym reimbursement, healthcare, and other benefits are designed with your well-being in mind -- and while the in-office learning and team support is critical, most established SDRs have a hybrid arrangement with some remote work / work from home flexibility
- Our space is inviting, with games, lounge areas, and weekly catered socials -- we can also be loud (and competitive!) at times, as we cheer each other on
- We invite and enjoy office dogs!
- We are committed to being a great place to work--check out our well above average ratings on Glassdoor, and recognitions by The Boston Globe and Inc. Magazine as a best place to work!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reveneer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We are dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility and a passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about Reveneer's business and team, please visit www.reveneer.io
Your application has been successfully submitted.