Sales Development Representative
Synup (/sign-up/) is a Digital Profile Management platform that helps enterprise brands with their local marketing, discovery, and engagement. With more than 250,000+ businesses worldwide using our technology every day, Synup has been awarded a spot on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company list for 2 years running and is predicted to be the next explosive company in marketing technology today.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you!
Synup is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of our sales organization. At Synup our clients are everything to us, and you will play a critical role in growing our client base and revenue.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for qualifying and securing enterprise business leads across industry verticals including retail, financial services, and restaurants among others. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals and begin a career in sales!
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into must-win strategic accounts
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital location management space
- Partner with experienced team to strategize plans
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in a CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into our most strategic accounts
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork and learning
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- Tech savvy (Salesloft experience a plus)
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from all teams
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to online tools and learning platforms
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs sellers! The sky’s the limit for our SDRs who have an opportunity to learn and grow in a world-class sales organization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.