Remote Outbound Sales Development Representative
At Expo, weâ€™re developing next-generation technologies that connect people at live and virtual events. Allowing millions of people to engage, teach, and inspire.
The Remote Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns and new lead generation - Qualifying prospects and peaking an active buying interest to position the Expo Pass platform successfully. The SDR is the initial touchpoint for our customers and will play an integral role in winning new business. SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations will have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within the sales organization.
Candidate must have a remote work space where they are able to make outgoing phone calls as well as video conference with prospects & colleagues.
Skills And Experience
- Minimum of 1 years SaaS Sales experience preferred
- Outgoing personality, able to pick up the phone and book meetingsÂ
- Consistent track record of hitting KPIâ€™s & Quota
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Ability to create engaging and personalized email communications
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Technical Aptitude - You can learn new programs and pick things up quickly
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com
- Experience utilizing Outreach.io or other comparable sales enablement tools preferred
Why Youâ€™ll Love It Here
- A fun, non-corporate team environment
- An incredible tech stack to enable your successÂ
- Competitive earnings with generous medical, dental & vision coverageÂ
- Significant growth opportunity - weâ€™re just getting startedÂ
- Autonomy & flexible PTOÂ
- An amazing product with competitive differentiatorsÂ
- $33 billion dollar market potential
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in full compliance with all applicable laws. In keeping with this policy, decisions regarding employment, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, pay, benefits, lay-off, demotion, discharge, or other aspects of employment will be made without respect to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy status, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability or handicap, veteran or military status or other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.