We provide the SaaS platform that allows flexible office space companies to run their business. We’re a high-growth, international business supporting 1000+ flexible work spaces in over 35 countries... all supported by 130+ people in 4 international offices including Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX.
Even prior to the pandemic, the commercial real estate business was going through convulsive change as how and where we work was being redefined. Flex office space models have been a rapidly growing segment for over a decade, but post pandemic, industry analysts now expect it to make up over 30% of all commercial real estate in the next 5 years.
Every day we help flexible workspaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver amazing experience to their customers, more power to their brand, streamlined operations and sustainable growth to their business. We are powering the workspace transformation through technology!
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to help us sell into our largest accounts. You must be capable of engaging in business-level conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite, end users, IT and more. In this role you will be primarily responsible for engaging a warm lead to qualify, fan out across the organization, identify all buying influences and ultimately close the deal. While you will be supported by an SDR to help you open doors, you must possess a hunter mentality and treat your assigned territory and account list as a small business. You should have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and be able to lead a complex, multi-influencer sale in a highly consultative manner.
What you’ll do:
- Own a named account list and develop account plans for gaining access to key decision makers
- Collaborate and work with your SDR to open doors and develop relationships long before a sales opportunity might exist
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for large Enterprise organizations
- Hit quarterly revenue targets for your territory
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Customer Success) to help you close more business
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts in a CRM (Hubspot)
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
What you bring:
- 2+ years of Enterprise-grade SaaS sales experience with a track record of top performance.
- Experience in successfully running consultative sales processes in larger, more complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with a full range of contacts from C-suite executives to end users.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic account plans spanning multiple business contacts across many departments
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal management oversight
- Strong interest in technology and a high level of curiosity to learn the flexible workspace market
- Bachelor’s degree
- Once safe, regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50%) by land and/or air.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and property management technology desirable but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including base salary and uncapped commission
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) matching
- 25 paid vacation days
- Bonus day off for your birthday
- 5 days paid sick leave
- Technology stack including hubspot, zoom, slack, gong, and google workplace
- Opportunity to lots of visibility and a loud voice in the future direction of the company
- Access to shared workspaces that allow you to get out of the house
- Flexible remote work policies
- A fantastic work hard/play hard entrepreneurial environment
- Team oriented culture with focus on open communication, positive vibes, and collaborative results
Your application has been successfully submitted.