SDR / BDR
Navina is a fast-paced and exciting AI startup in the field of digital health. Navina brings physicians a complete, integrated picture of their patients in a single intelligible view. It enables them to identify the clinical data they need, making any case reviewable in minutes. The result is better treatment, reduced missed diagnoses and better economics for healthcare.
As part of our expansion in the US, we are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR/BDR) to join our amazing team of mission-driven individuals. You will have a strategic role in improving primary care providers’ workflows, as you create sales relationships from scratch.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR/BDR role in SaaS
- Proven track record with outbound including cold calls leads generation in the BTB software world
- Experience with sales engagement tools (Linkedin/Twitter/Zoominfo)
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Well organized, go-getter mentality, the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong computer skills and technical understanding
- Experience working with Hubspot CRM - Advantage
- Healthcare/Digital health experience - Advantage
- Generating qualified opportunities with B2B healthcare clients, meeting and exceeding the target conversions, both on inbound and outbound
- Generating outbound leads
- For ownership on conversation from MQL/target to SQL
- Owning the inbound/outbound sales process, including researching, qualifying and identifying opportunities via cold calls, emails, LinkedIn campaigns and more creative methodologies
- Working closely with our talented Data analysts and Sales Account Executive team to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Build and manage a lead development pipeline within our CRM through lead follow-up and prospecting
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute upon integrated outbound sales and marketing campaigns
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using our CRM
- Align with Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans
- Book introduction calls for our Sale Account Managers
- Follow a clear and defined qualification process
- Master and deliver the Navina value proposition and differentiation points.
- Organize and optimize Hubspot CRM and other key platforms to accomplish your work
- Develop key messaging and content to drive repeatable conversion based on ICP
Your application has been successfully submitted.