Sales Development Representative NAM
At UserZoom, we're partnering up with some of the world's largest and most recognisable brands to help them create digital products their customers love. UserZoom is the only platform on the market that removes the barriers to testing, measuring and optimizing digital experiences across channels and touchpoints. With our software, companies can measure and create better digital experiences.
We're a leading enterprise B2B platform, growing rapidly off the back of our recent investment and we have ambitious plans for the future. We have more than 1,000 clients, including nearly half of the organizations on the Fortune 100 list.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
At UserZoom, it's all about our people. We recognize that our people are the foundation of our success and growth. We believe in work-life balance and are fiercely family first; whether that's your at-home family or your UserZoom family. Which is why we're committed to supporting your growth and development through our core company values.
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR), you'll play a vital part in the growth of our global business. You'll use your excellent communication skills to reach out to Senior Executives from top global brands in Northern America and start to build the foundations of a long-lasting partnership. Our client list is already pretty impressive with the biggest brands utilizing our platform and services: Google, Amazon, Paypal and Ikea to name just a few! Come and help us grow it!
We'll support you all along the way: We know who our next customer is; our marketing delivers our branding to them, so the next step is one-to-one engagement to win them as a client. To achieve this, you'll be making outbound business-to-business (B2B) calls, evangelising and educating potential customers on the value of UserZoom's Solution. You'll support Marketing efforts by driving people to our quarterly seminars and follow-up on inbound leads so that we can continue to develop marketing efforts
Here's what sets you up for success in our Sales Development team:
- You'll have experience in a B2B sales role, initiating outbound calls and/or appointment bookings and hitting (even better: exceeding!) targets
- You'll be confident, able to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- You'll be curious and self-motivated, with the desire to succeed
- You'll be an excellent listener: listening to the customer so you can respond appropriately
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the UserZoom family:
- $60,000 - $70,000 base, plus uncapped commission = $90,000 - $100,000 OTE!
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 10 Paid Holidays & up to two 2 Floating Holidays (dependent on hire date)
- Your birthday off!
- 401k, with match
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Up to 75% for dependents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.
Desired Skills and Experience
- appointment setting
- new business
- sales development representative
Your application has been successfully submitted.