Business Development Representative (BDR/SDR)
BlueOcean is a different kind of SaaS company. We are a team of problem solvers fueled by challenging convention, and we are looking for doers, leaders, and dreamers to join us. We are venture-backed by arguably the best SaaS VC in the world Insight Partners, and we are looking to hire those who want to join us as we build this ship.
Our mission is to revolutionize how marketing decisions are made. We are a single pane of glass connecting data and insights to actions and outcomes. Our fundamental vision is to simply Unlock Human Creativity!
- Identify established and emerging B2B and B2C companies that would gain value from BlueOcean
- Prospect for marketers that are seeking to gain a competitive edge on their competition and quantify the ROI of their investments in their brand
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position BlueOcean as a compelling solution
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in BlueOcean’s CRM system
- Use email and phone to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments with BlueOcean account executives
- Provide feedback to others in the department related to information prospects share that could be helpful in advertising/marketing as well as our overall programs
You’re Excited About This Role Because You
- Are looking to accelerate and uplevel your career in tech sales
- Are career motivated, focused on exceeding goals, and
- Want to get in at the ground floor of a company fundamentally changing the brand strategy landscape through the use of revolutionary technology
- Partner closely with account executives to strategize on how to build pipeline against their key accounts
- Ready to learn how decisions that CMOs make filter down to actions and responsibilities of enterprise marketing organizations
- 1+ years of experience in a phone sales role
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of BlueOcean
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup while launching your career in sales
- SaaS & B2B experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, and/or similar sales productivity tools/CRMs.
We are excited that you are
- An overachiever - you have a track record of success in your previous roles
- Self-motivated - you’re naturally compelled to provide a high level of customer service
- Organized and accountable - you track activities, report progress (including blockers and dependencies), and deliver best in class customer experiences
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard, and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Know that technology is fundamentally changing the way brands need to operate
Your application has been successfully submitted.